The Community Support Program uses a
client centered care service model where mental health professionals
make up a "team" and assist people in the region with reducing their
readmissions to the psychiatric hospitals. The team is available to
the people all over the region who are on our case loads.
Case Management is a primary function. 24 hour 'non-crisis' priority
intervention access is available to people involved with the agency.
for consumers of mental health services in Haldimand-Norfolk.
The Community Support Program is a non-profit agency
funded by the Ministry of Health.
There are no user-fees for adults with a serious mental illness who
access this service.
We provide professional case management
services which may include:
- arrangement and coordination of services
- observation and monitoring of symptomology
- education about your mental health
- helping you link with other community
- providing you with emotional support when dealing
- formal and informal life and social skills
- assisting you with home management planning
- support with your educational goals
- help preparing for and maintaining employment
- help getting involved in the community
- accessing volunteer services
CSP has membership
Case Management Association of
Crisis Worker's Society of Ontario
Ontario Mental Health Case Management Association
DO YOU NEED HELP IN
THIS REGARD, OR DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO DOES?
THEN GIVE US A CALL AT (519)
428-0808 OR CONTACT US AT:
48 PEEL STREET
E-MAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org
FAX (519) 428-3424